Re: [RC] Tevis Low Completion - patty peck

What a bummer,  makes you wonder what that person was doing there with a horse that wouldn't step over a trickle.  The obstacles ahead would have seemed liked mountains!!  (couldn't resist the humor).  PP
sherman <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend of mine who was close enough to see what caused the 25 min hold-up (she timed it) out of Robie Park said there were several horses that wouldn?t cross the little trench in the road. Tara, my daughter, said she had counted about 40 horses that had been held up there. I still can hardly believe that people would come to a ride where timing is so critical and when their horse refuses an obstacle, the rider is not willing to yield the trail to those that would cross. The finishing percentage would?ve been very different had this not occurred.

Kathy
Grass Valley

Do you Yahoo!?