[RC] Martha Olivo in Luray - Tom Sites

I met her and and she was a welcomed guest in my home.  Whether she is a Goddess or not i don't know , but i know an Angel when i meet one.  I do not wish to get into the Barefoot/Shoe Debate as its just like Religion or Politics where there are 2 sides and they both think they are right and the other wrong.  Life is too short for ****.

The time just flew and i can't comphrehend all she said but it was said w/ Passion and Conviction.  She definately knows the foot of a horse like Nobody i ever met.  She explained trimming like i never heard it explained.  She took the leg apart to the hoof like a Scientist,  all the while explaining what it all did and how it worked.  The most enlightening thing i Learned was the Pump System to the hoof and how it gets blood pumped in.

Its one of the best $100 i ever spent.  Thank You, Martha.
tom sites