[RC] Heraldic and John Crandall III - DVeritas

I know it goes without saying, but I find it remarkable how this horse traveled so far and did so wonderfully.

For me, it speaks very highly of the astute care and consideration Heraldic receives from John Crandall III and anyone else who might be associated with him.

That care, before Tevis, on the road to Tevis, etc., seems to have set the stage for a historic go.

Long trailer rides across America (he did trailer to Tevis didn't he?), in above 100 degree heat and then arriving at Robie Park to course down to Auburn....unbelievable, and admirable.

And, I also salute all those intrepid horses from all over the country who got there and either got their a rider a buckle, or at least got them some great memories.

The number of volunteers at the ride was beyond belief.

Frank