Fw: [RC] Tevis Oops Nancy - Adele amh78833

Now I see "did not start" next to their names....Don't remember that when I looked last.....

<>Adele<>
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Tevis

Nancy,

Maybe the list needs to be updated.... If they are on it, they were there for pre-ride.  It does not have DNS (did not start) next to their names so maybe they were late.

I'm tracking the mustangs and mules, and I see that one mule must not have shown up for even the pre-ride as they didn't make the first list at all.

<>Adele<>