Re: [RC] This years Tevis Stats - Dreamweaver - Adele amh78833

There is problem with links below. I can "see" that there is an extra "http://" in each link but can't get at it to fix it for you.

<>Adele<>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: [RC] This years Tevis Stats

There are currently 200 riders and horses on the entry list.    Let us know if you have any riders you are watching and we'll do our best to get photos of them.  We've got 8 different photographers and will hopefully be able to cover several areas of the event, everything from the pre ride BBQ that was in Auburn last night, to trail photos that are being taken today and tomorrow, the riders checking in at Robie tomorrow, then riding all day and night Saturday thru the Haggin Cup judging and awards on Sunday.  Webcast link is here.  BBQ Photos are here.     Good luck to all of the riders, their horses and the ride volunteers and ride management!   Karen

The average age of the horses entered is 11.38 years.

Riders are from:

AR      1
AZ      9
CA   140