[RC] Easywalkers - Angie Fura

I tried Easywalkers once last winter.  I thought the concept was awesome but I found them to be very slippery on pavement and wet grass.

Also, they were totally worn away after six weeks worth of riding (I was on a 7 week shoeing schedule at the time).  This surprised me a little because I was only riding about 15 miles on trails and dirt roads about twice a week.

If I could find another synthetic shoe that did not have these issues, I'd try it.  Until then, I'm back with steel shoes and rim pads.

Angie Fura
Co-Manager of the Trace Tribute
www.tracetribute.com