[RC] Volunteers needed for Hot Toddy Hustle (Maine) on 8/12! - Sharon Levasseur

Hi all,

This is my first year as a ride manager and I’m managing a brand new ride, so I can use all the help I can get.  If you’re coming to the Hot Toddy Hustle and can bring a few extra people, or if you live within a reasonable distance, please consider helping fill the volunteer ranks to get a new ride get off the ground!  If you want this ride to be around next year, help me make THIS year a success!

The ride is Saturday August 12 and my greatest time of need is between 6am and 1pm.

All volunteers will receive food for the day, a completion award, and my undying gratitude.

I’m doing the volunteer roster this week.  Please email me at hot-toddy-hustle@xxxxxxxxxxx, or call 207-299-8023 or 207-433-7699, if you’re interested.  I’ll need the full names of all volunteers, ages if they’re minors, days available (both Friday and Saturday, or just one), and a phone number and email where you can be reached.

Thank you!

Sharon Levasseur

Hot Toddy Hustle 30/50

www.zegifts.com/HTH/hot-toddy-hustle.htm