[RC] layover in Harrisburg. Pa area - Janice Hatch

I emailed last weel about a trip to Tenn and looking for an area about half-way. Leaving Aug 5, need layover that night. I hace been told by a friend that several people rsponded on ridecamp. I however was not a member until today and have not received those responses. Please email me again. muckalot@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you.Janice Hatch