Re: [RC] Oregon 100 - AHA National Championship - SandyDSA

This ride is located near Bend OR. and is a very easy corse, flat
Too bad - hard to believe they couldn't find a course with hills, even a challenging climb or two. How does everyone think this compares or OD or Tevis as far as being representative of endurance? Kinda like having a home run hitting contest for the majors in a Little League park. I don't know ...just seems weak to me. Reminds me of the discussion on the Pyramid "Challenge", which of course makes people think SE Arabians cannot take a hill or two...Did AHA choose this site?