[RC] West vs East - Becky Hackworth

I really think it is easier to earn "POINTS" in the east because the rides are smaller!

I can't tell you how many times I have come in the 50th place or so and been MIDDLE OF THE PACK!

My first 50 I was something like 97th AND WASN'T LAST!

Most of the rides I go to have 100+ riders, and that includes a lot of multiday rides.

So for a point championship, I think it is equally easy to acquire points in the east as it is in the West.

Becky and the Gang