Re: [RC] The Physics of Weight Divisions - DVeritas

In a message dated 7/30/2006 7:36:40 AM Mountain Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If you reduce the numbers against which you compete, your odds of "success" are much higher.
I thought the AERC, and (by extension) the riders who are the members, measured "success" by "To Finish Is To Win".  If that's the case, then....

I've read that "to finish is to finish" and "to win is to win"...what's next, "To Finish First In A Given Weight Division Of All Out Of Conditioned Riders For That Weight Division Or Riders, Who, Because Of A Previous Existing Medical Condition Can't Work Out, Or Riders Who Don't Have The Time Or Money To Campaign As Much As Other Riders Who Don't Have To Raise A Husband Or A Family..."?  :o).

Frank