Re: [RC] [RC] Truman, BH, colics - Juli Jakub

I was a groom at the Atlanta Olympics....the horses were very well taken care of...amazingly well and it was televised as well as videotaped. You can buy a copy at Dover Saddlery. I own one and watch it all the time! I was an eventer high level I have seen one death on course of a horse in cross country heart attack over the last jump and show management did a full inquiry as did the ruling body for eventing as to horses shape, conditioning, training ect. I am sure the same was done here. Everyone loves their horses and children. Sorry this is late...I have been behind...horse sick with a mystery illness and me and vets are at the end of our ropes!! My promising four year old no less who may event or do endurance if we can figure this out!!

Cheers

Juli Jakub

The Air of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.

~ arabian proverb