Re: [RC] [RC] Did I Understand You Correctly? - Vallonelee

In a message dated 7/27/2006 11:48:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time, patchworkfarmshorsestuff@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
she has decided that rocks, large ones are going to
kill her and eat her.
HA!  My little 14.3 H guy, Bravo, was fine with rocks until one day we were riding on BLM land, rounded a curve and there were 3 burros lying on the side of the path.  He never gave those "rocks" a second look until they jumped up and started running, braying like crazy.  He give rocks that size a second look now.

:)
Lee