RE: [RC] The Horse's Prerogative - Dodie Sable

Yep - I have now ordered helmets for my non-existant free jumping WB mare and mule colt.  I don't want to be harrassed by passerby's who believe I haven't provided the correct safety equipment.  I am also having DEP come out and check the temperature of the grass in the arena to make sure the WB mare isn't jumping due to hot feet.  If it turns out to be that "fire" grass and her running patterns is related to hot feet, I found a website to order thong sandles for her.

"Karen E. Franklin" <FrankliK2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
THANK YOU!!!  LMAO!!!  Best posting yet since the start of the ?Truman, BH, Colics? debacle!  J

Karen E. Franklin
Project Geologist
Tulsa, OK

Hi Dodie,

You said; ( I have not witnessed a horse volunteering to jump for the fun of it.)

I don't think you followed these threads right. Don't feel bad I've been pretty confused reading Ridecamp for the last week or so.  No one said a horse will jump just for the fun of it. I think they said that some horses will jump because their feet get hot from standing on hot pavement. Then Truman said that one of his horses got hot feet and jumped on a girl at the BH race and broke it's neck. Then Diane got upset with Truman for letting his horses feet get so hot. The sad part is the horse would be fine today if it had been wearing a helmet.

"Smile and infect your opponent.?

Do you Yahoo!?