[RC] FreeWest Fender Problem - FreeForm USA

Hi:

Need to share a problem that came up out on the trail the other day while conditioning for Tevis.

I have a pair of the FreeWest fenders on my Classic saddle. I had the stitching wear through on the fenders. It may be just my stirrup length is just in the right spot to create the friction between two leather straps.....

If your stitching is not worn at ALL, I would put some tape on it.  If it is worn, I would put a rivit through it.

Factory has all ready made appropriate changes

Chris Martin    800-331-4774 W  530-913-4755 Cell