[RC] Completion Awards.. T-Shirts, Sports Bottles, Ideas? - steelsidedown

Sorry guys I'm full of questions this week.

I'm looking for a source for inexpensive, personalized items for "completion awards" (small local club).  I need a company that is open to a small minimum order.

Hoping some of you ride managers can light the way!  Or maybe a lurker that owns a company?

Thanks,
Jen