[RC] Martha Olivo Seminar in Luray, Va. on 6 August - Tom Sites

The Diviness of Destiny has brought Martha Olivo www.marthaolivo.com to Luray, Va. for a Seminar of Hoof Care starting at noon on 6 August.  The class is limited to 20 and the cost is $100.  If anyone in the area is interested they can contact me at goearth at shentel dot net or by cell at (540-331-4025).

My latest task is to find a hoof for dissection, so it will be a hoof learning experience by what  some refer to as the Hoof Goddess.

It will be a learning experience.  tom sites