[RC] commute - smuncy

I am fixing to do it the Amish way.  I have a 6 year old mare, that is not going to make an endurance horse.  I just bought a new buggy harness....I just need the buggy and to get her broke to pull.  She already rides, so hoping the other comes easy.  Like Angie, I need to save the money for rides.  The old grey truck only gets 9 mpg....maybe 10 if the wind isn't blowing.  It is only 7 miles to work.....so Storme and I will be trotting to work !!!

  Jody

  Cut and paste above,....   but...... seriously,        Have considered such -  being that only 5 to 6 miles work  - only 'problem'  - need place for horse during day.  Maybe, 'livery' - day boarding in town/ city could come back ???  Not that far-fetched, with gas prices as are, and probably going higher.   stephanieM