RE: [RC] To Ramy Jisha and BG 100 - Jim Holland

Yep…I was there in the “olden days”.  A lot MORE horses died back then…..only the membership was not aware of it…but I was….I was there….when it was about the ride and horses were expendable.

Let’s don’t go back…it’s about the horse…..

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive