RE: [RC] FW: re: THE BARE FACTS from DJB (long) - heidi

I haven't time to run stats on Darolyn's horses right now, but I've done so in the past--and their completion rates were well below average.  Additionally, they do tend to run on very "forgiving" trails for the most part.

That said, I still remember the comment from one very prominent Texas veterinarian to the effect that what do you do with a dozen horses that are so sore all the way around that they can't pick a foot on which to limp?

Darolyn, your posts certainly sound good.  But I do put some store (actually considerable store, as I know some of them personally and know them to be quite capable and observant) by what the veterinarians say who are vetting your horses down there.  And I'm not talking about what they say at the start--I'm talking about what they say at the end.

Heidi

Forwared (remeber, you digeted guys, to modifiy the replyTo address:)