Re: [RC] Big Horn - FIREFI101

Hello everyone,

I am brand new at this so please forgive my ignorance. First a simple question what is a drag rider? Now just a few comments. First off I will admit I have no idea how RM is put into the position they are in, but take some personal responsible if they are elected get rind of them, if they are appointed put pressure on whom ever put them in this position. They may not be qualified to manage it if not someone out there must be so set up and help. Now as far as the horses that died from colic that is a great strategy but if they aren't showing any signs there is nothing anyone could have done. My horse colic ed three years ago  he ended at the vet for three days and was tubed three time a days. This was a horse that had a paddock and pasture and he did give signs. So if everyone was saying at least one of the looked and acted fine then it was met to be for whatever reason. It would be impractical to tube every single horse that runs the 100 milers. Next it will be the 50's and the 25's.It's almost the same as being hit and killed by the cross town bus. As much as we would like to think we don't really have as much control in our live or our horse's live, we simple do the best we can. Thank you for listening to all my thoughts

                                              Shawn