[RC] Fwd: Please trim your posts! - John Teeter

from a digest reader - will ALL of you please trim your reply messages. Maybe I'll switch all the non-trimmers to digest so they can see what it's like:)

jt

Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:09:42 -0500
From: Donna Coss <coss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  ridecamp-d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please trim your posts!
Sender: ridecamp-d-owner@ www.endurance.net

This means that after you hit *reply *or *forward*, you *highlight* the old message, by using r*ight mouse click*,  and then hit *delete*!  You can first leave just a few lines of the old message, so we remember the idea.
Those of us who receive the DIGEST,  will very much appreciate this, then we don't have to wade through everything a second, third or fourth time!

Thanks!