Re: [RC] shifting trailer mats - Amber Roberts

Sherman wrote:
Well, so far the most popular solutions are heavier mats (uugh) or nailing/screwing down the mats. Any others?
?
Thank you all?for your suggestions!
?
Kathy

We have this same problem but don't want to permanently attach the mats because we need to take them up, clean underneath and check boards periodically.? We just reposition the mats when needed.? We do have very heavy mats.? They are in sections and run across the width of the trailer.? Also, if you nail them down, you run the risk of a horse getting a nail in a foot.

Amber