Re: [RC] Sand Colic - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/20/2006 7:19:54 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I them put them on psyllium and did the same thing with the manure every
day. By the third day the amount of sand in the manure was significantly
more than the first day. I kept them on the psyllium until the sand in
the manure stopped decreasing. The sand at that point was less than the
initial load. So at least in my local the psyllium shows the ability to
remove sand over what is normally passed through. It also showed that
there was sand in the system - that can't be good.

Truman

Thanks for letting us know of your personal experiment. I will do this soon, although no sand have I seen in their floated manure. I will check again, then start the Equate since it has already been purchased. Have you tried the Wal-mart brand of Metamucil? Beccy