[RC] getting horse to pee - smuncy

 Along with  onfo already given about 'whistling', etc.  whenever horse starts to stretch out to 'pee' at home. and rewarding behavior.
  Try finding area of fairly high grass to lead horse to  and  try 'whistle', whatever cue.... you have been using at home - they may 'go' then. Or try taking to area you have seen another urinate., Years ago I had friend whose horse would stay out on trail for hours, and not 'pee', even to point at times would see her drible urine while going along - no she did have any physical problems. One day, I stopped my horse to eat some tall grass, he urinated , and we walked off couple steps; her horse got into tall grass, around same area where he had  'gone', and  she 'learned' to 'pee' that day. Was never problem afterward.
  Now ... I swore to myself, I would  not comment on topic of  ' Perfect Man' ., but --  after Rob's comment... " Isn't the term "Perfect Man" a little redundant." lol.  I have to say my first thought other  than  - would be nice to have one.?  Was  the  term  is more like an oxymoron..   : )  Stephanie M