Re: [RC] [RC] horse wormer trick - April

I frequently give both my horses a syringe full of pure applesauce for no apparent reason. I also do it after every tube of de-wormer they get. Maybe I'm lucky, but both horses are good at taking a syringe as they're never sure if it's yucky or yummy. I think they're both optimists! ;-) BTW, both my horses are grey Arabians.

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com