[RC] equine urination - Mike and Laurie Hilyard

Ten years ago when I took the mule trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (highly recommended!), I discovered that the mules have "pee spots" on the trail where one at a time, each and every mule stops to pee on each and every trip up and down the canyon.  It made for a spot about 10 feet long that was wet, and, er, smelly.  The city slickers on the mules were making faces, but the hikers were downright disgusted.  Those trails are pretty narrow, and it was hard to find a way around. . .

Laurie in Clare