[RC] Vendors at Rides - Susan Favro

As a vendor, I always look for ways to “give back” to the ride manager. I donate products that can be used for awards and, unless I’m riding, I also volunteer during the day or during the graveyard shift for the 100s.

I sure appreciate the ride managers allowing me to set up and want to make sure they benefit from my presence. I would much rather give product that promotes my company and decreases a ride manager’s award costs than to just give cash for being there.

If it’s a budget issue and a vendor fee is necessary, how about giving the option to donate product in lieu of cash. If it’s FS or Park Service land, then there’s pretty much no way around their Fee Demo percentages, but that’s not something within the RM’s control so the vendor just needs to work with the system.

I sincerely enjoy vending and volunteering at the rides and hope to continue doing so for many years to come! Endurance riders are a really great group of horse owners!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the endurance horse and rider”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx