Re: [RC] Truman's "Just Show Up" Recommendation for 100s - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Oh sorry Truman....I sent that reply to just you before I saw that you sent this to the whole wild world.

  As I stated in the private email.  That bottle (a gift from Fred Myers)  was put to very good use during that three-day ordeal and following dance.  But don't worry, I won't leave home without.  :))

SQUIRRELING?   Was I really squirreling it ???

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:

> Ok Joe....are you gonna suck it up and come to the OD with us this
> year or not. If you want me to come out to the BH, we need to see
> that you are really still riding a horse. :) I told you I would keep
> your horse for you for a bit before the ride. So, now what's the
> excuse??? Heck, Truman even said he would come to sit and drink beer
> and watch us all. Remember that Truman????

Jody,

I'll be happy to come sit and drink beer and watch anyone abuse their
body. However, I was wondering about that two gallon bottle of Wild
Turkey you were squirrelingl away in your trailer at Talladega.

Truman.

Yahoo! Photos