Re: [RC] Weight & BC - Merryben

In a message dated 1/17/2006 1:58:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The way I read it is "across the finish line." I have crossed the finish
line in 11th place and had two horses in front of me pulled at the
finish line but still could not stand for BC.
Most of the rides I go to weigh the first 12 in case someone does not get a completion.  Then the next person can show for BC because they are then top ten.  I think it is one of those murky areas in our rules that are not really clear.  mb