[RC] Julie Suhr's book - tracey smith

I got mine through the Tevis website, it was my Christmas gift to myself and my only regret is being so busy I can barely squirrel time to read it!  It is so interesting and motivating.

I had "written off" my goal of doing a 50 before I started this book...but Julie's words have inspired me and I am back on track with planning for my goal.  Not sure if I'll ever attempt a 100, but I am not saying I won't.  I would like to be able to go up and crew or volunteer at Tevis sometime, just seems like that whole atmosphere is magical and I want to be a part of it in some small way.

Sure wish I could have ordered directly from Julie and gotten mine and my horse's name in it...but no biggie I am having a blast reading it and have a feeling it's one of those books I will read more than once.

Tracey Smith