[RC] Meeting for staging area breakins/theft - matt medeiros

The meeting is still a go ahead after my talks with State Parks and BLM authorities.We will meet at the Milestone as I have already informed them of our reasons. Future meetings willl be held in Auburn in a meeting room. The time for tonight is still 7 pm.I hope more than the 18 people whom have responded will show.
Thanks,
Matt

Yahoo! Photos