Re: [RC] mentors for the Big Horn 100, plus letters - firedancefarms

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for the  post.  My husband and I have been dying to do the Big Horn and I imagine we could get several others from our region (CT) to join us, but the possibility of an unmarked trail scares us all off.  I believe this ride could attract many riders from all  over the country if they were assured of a well marked trail.

I will write the BLM, and anything else we can do to get the trails permanently marked!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms