From: "Gloria Adams" <thetripler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   Riding Vests CoolMedic & Arizona

They say "The CoolMedics fabric has been laboratory tested in a heat

chamber. The heat chamber had an inside temperature of up to 114 degrees."

They are going to have to up that heat chamber to 120 degrees for Arizona.

The Weather Service said its going to get to 119 degrees here today!

Unbelievable! Gotta get 1 of these vests..