[RC] [RC] Robie Park / Tevis camp road - Jonni - Lynda Moulton

I was at Robie Park over 4th of July weekend. The short way is washed out. The long way is good, except one area pretty close to camp has some deep ruts and washed out on the left side. They have some orange plastic barrier around the wash out. I'm not sure if they were going to fix it or not. We had 36' RVs with trailers get in without problems.

Lynda

I see in the rider packet, that they suggest everyone in to Robie equestrian park the "long way" saying Palisades Road is not recommended due to the 2005- 2006 storms taking a toll on the road.  Anyone have an update on that, or have driven it, to give an idea if this means vehicles without trailers too?  Just wondering if there is any update from those in the area as to the roads condition.
Jonni