[RC] Corny Dr. Q - oddfarm

Dr Q, who is good friends with Sam and Ella

I can't reply privately as I am not registered, (well I was, wasn't, was, wasn't)but Dr. Q you are just too dang funny. Corny, my Lord you are corny! Just like my dad. That's why I like hanging out with him.

I'll bet people swarm around you just to get that great belly laugh. That is a good thing! You certainly change my moods every time I read your stuff. Not that I am in a bad mood, just maybe a little cantankerous mood. <:0 no!!!

Lisa Salas, The odd faRm