  - Subject: Re: [RC]   TB Racing, Soundness, Speed, Hooves

From: "Ranelle Rubin" <raneller@xxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   Looking for horse for friend..

From: WRSINOSKY@xxxxxxx
  - Subject: [RC]   Heat - Salt licks - loose stools - lumps

From: Randy or Cheryl Winter <cherylrandyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   Farrier.... Heat and cooling in dry climates

From: "rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: Re: [RC]   Farrier.... Heat and cooling in dry climates

From: Randy or Cheryl Winter <cherylrandyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   Bruised tail bone... Concussion, compaction

From: "Steph Teeter" <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   True Grit Endurance and Trail Horses For Sale

From: susan x <akela_2777@xxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   The CorrecTOR

From: Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   Tailbone Pain

From: Chrystal Woodhouse <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: Re: [RC]   hoof protection boots

From: Randy or Cheryl Winter <cherylrandyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   Food related

From: MtnRondi@xxxxxxx
  - Subject: [RC]   (no subject)

From: "Mary Ann Spencer" <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   need a horse moved from NE to TX

From: Susan & Jerry Milam <milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   hydrogen boost for improving fuel economy 50%?

From: Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: Re: [RC]   The CorrecTOR

From: SturmRanch@xxxxxxx
  - Subject: Re: [RC]   Heat - Salt licks - loose stools - lumps

From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx
  - Subject: [RC]   loose stools - lumps

From: Lynn Kinsky <lkinsky@xxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Karen Williams" <kc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Subject: [RC]   OT - LQ electrical problem -- need answers

From: MtnRondi@xxxxxxx

From: Pat Gluckin <pgg@xxxxxxxxx>

From: NWJH2001@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/18/2006 2:15:17 PM Central Standard Time,
tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Same as  TB's 1 Jan for Arabs birthdate. There is not much Arabian
racing anymore.  The only one in the East is Delaware. Tampa dropped it
one Arab race of  the week a couple years ago since they were not
getting any more that 2 or  3 entries. There are a few other tracks
around the country that have Arab  racing but it is on the decline.

At one time the UAE and Saudi's were  big into Arab racing. They've all
gone into TB racing big time and don't  support Arab racing much
anymore.

Truman

I would just like to note that Arabian Racing is still strong in some
areas.
 The UAE and Saudi's are still interested in Arabian Racing because  we
sold
a few horses not to long ago over there.

Just thought I'd put my two cents in.

Vanessa Moreau-Sipiere
Centurion Stud
www.centurionstud.com

From: "Ranelle Rubin" <raneller@xxxxxxx>

HI Ridecampers!

I have a friend who is looking for her next best friend. Her current
horse is 25 and still able to do short rides of 5 or 6 miles, but she is
tired of
me having to bring her a horse to ride.

Ideally, she is looking for an Arab,, 14.2-15.H, well balanced, all the
great things we want in a horse..good feet, legs, etc..  a bay gelding
would
be ideal, but not mandatory.

We are in Northern CA, and she really does not want to travel far. So,
if anyone has anything, or knows anyone who does..will you let me know?

Thanks,

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center