[RC] The CorrecTOR - susan x

Hi,  I'm new to ride camp and to endurance riding.  I've been working towards making it to a ride to "ride" the ride instead of volunteering for about 9 months now but have had many obstacles along the way and am trying to do things slow and right.  To make things short, I bought a new, younger, bigger horse than I had started with because I'm a heavy weight rider.  Anyway, since purchasing Jez (new horse) I've had saddle fitting problems after another and it's always in the wither area.  I've tried Western treed saddles, Plantation treed saddles, and now my newest purchase an English endurance saddle with air flocking.  I'm steadily setting myself up to be a tack shop, LOL!!  Getting back to my question.  I've just now figured out why all these saddles aren't working.  I've taken her in to my vets a couple of times for a sore back and this past time we had plenty of time to talk and look closely at her, or shall I say stand back.  Her rump is significantly taller than her withers putting her back in a downhill slope and that's when I really hurt her back is when we take on down hills.  I do use a crupper but it doesn't help enough.  I've spent MANY hours on the net searching this problem and there's not much information for horses like this.  I came across Len Browns "The CorrecTOR" pad and his sight was very informative and it sounds like it might work, but he won't take returns so I was wondering if anyone has used one and what the results were?  Or if anyone has had saddle fitting problems similar to mine due to rump being higher than withers?  My mentor/ endurance riding friend and I are about to pull our hair out with this problem.  Any help will be very welcomed.
Thanks,
Susan