Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3980 Wild Ride - Chipnml

I agree...Wild Ride was one of the best, and saddest books I ever read in my life.  I had tears rolling down my face when they described the grooms walking the broodmares to the sale barn.  Another must read in this category is Hotblood...it's another sad commentary of what happens when big money and greed get into the horse industry--this time the hunter/jumpers.

One of the many reasons I love competing in endurance at the level I do.

Chip