[RC] California Agricultural product restrictions - Carolyn Burgess

We ran into this issue several years ago when there was an issue with us riding in an area and the conservation employee was saying that we would introduce non-native grasses into the area (we are in Massachusetts).  We countered with there aren't really ANY grasses native to Massachusetts.  They had to conceed that we were correct.

Carolyn Burgess

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Furthermore, there are few grasses anymore that are truly native, at least over a large area.