Re: FW: [RC] Barbaro - SandyDSA

In general, I agree; however, in such a case as this, the prospects of him being breedable at he end of all of this is not great from all reports. we have been in close communion with several of the top vets in the nation on a case for one of our horses, and the consensus seems to be that while there may be some hope of financial gain in this case, the likelihood of Barbaro being breedably sound at he end is not great. In any case, knowing Matz as I have known of his career, I do believe that there is an element of being a labor of love here. Not every race horse owner and trainer is a heartless, greedy SOB:).