[RC] California Agricultural product restrictions - AppaLucie

I know you are not supposed to bring Hay or fruit or any kind of plants into California.. That's if you get stopped at an Agricultural Inspection Station.

Someone just asked me if I knew if we could bring in processed feed and beet pulp.  I had no answer to that.  Those of you in California or who haul there regularly, can you bring in Horse feed and beet pulp?  Appreciate all your help.  Leaving for Tevis in a week!