[RC] F350 question - Todd Hezeau

Hi Kristi. I do not have a new F350 just an older one but my opinion would be to go with the 4:10 gears.  don't think you would notice the pulling power difference between them, but you sure will notice the fuel milage difference. I have 4:10's on my truck. I know that when I'm towing and I go over 65mph which is about 2000rpm on my truck, my fuel milage goes way down. With 4:33 gears, the rpms where you fuel milage goes down would be lower than 2000rpm. So if you tend to travel fast I would recommend the 4:10. If you don't need the pulling power, I would go with a higher gear ratio like the 3:77. Hope this helps.

Safe Riding,
Todd