From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Turnage
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 5:33 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Sweat pattern with a Freeform SB

I'm demoing a Freeform SB right now with a HAF pad.  I normally ride in a Wintec 2000 AP with Supracor.  With my Wintec + Supracor when I remove the saddle my horses spine is always dry, regardless of how sweaty he is.  I LOVE the Supracor because of this, I can actually feel it pumping the air when I have my hands up close to my pommel.  With the Freeform and HAF pad my horses back was completely sweaty...  ???  Does this mean the saddle is pressing on his spine?  Is this normal for a treeless and/or Freeform?  Is this a problem or concern?  I do know the HAF pad is hotter than the Supracor from when I've used it with my Wintec.  I LOVE my Wintec for me but even with the extra-wide gullet it's too narrow for my gelding and it is creating "heat spots" where my legs go from the CAIR panels.

I'd really love to hear from other Freeform riders on this one.  Taking it out for a long hot ride tomorrow.  =)

~ Crysta & Sinatra

AJandCrysta at sbcglobal.net