[RC] Anyone use Dressage Supracor? - Nasr69

Hi R.C.
I came across a dressage coolgrip Supracor pad at a price I counld'nt pass up. I have read the archives about them but not much about using the dressage style. I ride in a Dressage saddle with a Dixiemidnight and a Skito and that has worked well. So to the point... does anyone use a dressage Supracor for endurance? Do you use a pad under it? any pros and cons? I live in Fl so just looking for anyway to keep him cooler. Thank you
Andra & Spook
email