RE: Re: [RC] EASY BOOT -BARE STYLE - Burnett, Elly

JoAnne-

I just got a set of the Bares for my mare's front feet.  From what little experience I've had, they're great!  Everyone said they were a nightmare to put on, and the idea of holding up my mare's huge leg to put a size #7 boot on her was just asking to be horrible.  But they went on real easily and I didn't have any problems.  I haven't had a chance to ride in them yet though because my mare's got an abscess in one of her hind hooves and I could only afford to buy boots for her front.  Figures.

The only thing I didn't like about them was the adjustment.  The four letter words that came out of my mouth when I tried to do that--whew!  Thank God for my engineer husband--he had those babies adjusted in about five minutes flat!

Elly

GIF image