[RC] Vermont 100 - Greenall

The day dawned muggy but overcast saving us from the rain heat predicted.? It is presently 78 which is making the 100's move much faster than predicted.? Lori Stewart was pulled at the first hold.??At the second hold, the five front horses came in together and the pulse gate separated them out.? Steve Rojek and Connie Walker (who made up some time as she was 1/2 hour behind at the first hold) were first through followed by Wendy Bejarano, Tom Hutchinson,?Sandra Connor.? Both Wendy and Tom had to have shoes put on which might effect when they get out of the hold.? 15 minutes later?Tracy Reynolds and Jennifer Sapira came in and 15?minutes after that Kathy Downs, Lana Wright and Jeff Kavy.? The next loop into the third hold will be the hardest considering the muddy trail and long hills.??
At 2 PM the 50's will start from base camp and then meet up with the 100's at hold #4.??
I am about to get my horse to the start for that so I hope Jo keeps you all posted.

John and Sue Greenall
www.vermontel.com/~greenall