[RC] Locking hitch - smuncy

  ??  Some time ago - I believe I saw such a device offered for sale in Stateline catalog, Jeffers and few others may also carry -   Saw locks for  both - tag a long, and gooseneck type trailers.
    Guess sometimes a neighbors'  loose dog - who is not friendly, can be a good thing. My own dogs are confined to  my yard; hers' thinks my property is also his -- and takes upon himself to protect it.  :)  good dog.