[RC] Scratches - mateef

I got home from ODREA last Sunday and realized my horse had a case of scratches. I hosed his legs with cold water, scrubbed him with a scrubby sponge and MELALEUCA SHAMPOO from Equine America. In an hour, NO heat and NO imflammation whatsoever and it never came back. And it's only $5.95 for a one quart bottle. I've always had that kind of instant success with this shampoo. Including rain rot on the horses back where there are hundreds of little scabs and pustules. It is magical stuff.

Sallie in NE Ohio