[RC] Rebel fire Bask & Nicole Wiere - Richard Sacks

When I logged onto RideCamp today I wondered why their picture at the NAEC was there and the pictures from South America were gone. They sure both looked so happy that day. My deepest sympathies to Nicole. Rebel was a great horse. Always consistent. Nearly a 90% completion rate. Exactly what a great endurance horse should be.

Richard Sacks
rsacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.equipedic.com